KING COUNTY IS NOW APPROVED FOR PHASE 2
Under Phase 2, the following businesses can reopen:
Additional construction phases
Professional services/office-based businesses
Hair and nail salons/barbers
Restaurants and taverns (at <50% capacity and no bar area seating)
Gatherings with up to five people from outside your household per week.
Outdoor recreation and fitness with five or fewer people from outside your household (camping, beaches, etc.)
Libraries (curbside pickup)
Businesses approved to move into a new phase must comply with all health and safety requirements
PHASE 2 Real Estate:
• In-person activities must be by appointment only;
• Real estate brokers and industry partners (e.g. appraisers, inspectors, photographers, stagers, etc.) must wear cloth face coverings and should encourage clients to do the same.
• No more than three (3) people, including the broker, maybe at the property at any one time;
• Those three persons must strictly follow social distancing guidelines by remaining at least six feet apart at all times; and
• No real estate open houses or similar invitations to view a property without an appointment, shall be permitted.
GRAYS HARBOR & PACIFIC ARE NOW APPROVED FOR PHASE 3
Here's what's allowed under Phase 3:
Outdoor group recreation (50 or fewer people)
Gyms, public pools, fitness centers (at <50 percent capacity)
Gatherings of up to 50 people
Church gatherings of up to 400 people or 50 percent capacity (whichever is less)
Restaurants/taverns at <75 percent capacity, no more than 10 at a table
Theaters at <50 percent capacity
Bar areas at <25 percent capacity
Libraries and museums
Customer-facing government services
All other businesses and events except night clubs and gatherings of more than 50 people
PHASE 3 Real Estate:
• Open houses are permitted, provided that strict social distancing is followed, proper sanitation measures are taken, and no more than 50 persons are on site; and
• Permitted in-person activities must be by appointment only, but may include more than three persons, following strict social distancing guidelines by remaining at least six feet apart at all times.
Updated List of County Phases can be found HERE: https://coronavirus.wa.gov/what-you-need-know/county-status-and-safe-start-application-process
NWMLS Facts & Questions for Phases can be found HERE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iHbDj2wn81R4ryv_QJns52c8o_6qxj9A/view?usp=sharing